Red Schisandra Crackers Embodying the Harmony of 5 Tastes
|Weight||100g, 5 packets|
Schisandra berries are used in the Korean traditional medicine for detoxification and to lower blood pressure.
Schisandra chinensis is known to have sour, sweet, salty, bitter, and pungent taste and omija (五味子), the Korean common name for schisandra, literally means “five-flavor berry.”
THE TEST KITCHEN’s Schisandra Crackers is especially recommendedto people who prefer sour over sweet.
Enjoy the sweet-sour sensation on the tip of your tongue.
THE TEST KITCHEN crackers are natural handmade crackers. The crackers are allergy-friendly as they contain no artificial additives, eggs, or milk.
Total 5 packets (100g)(100g)
1 serving: 1 packet
How Schisandra Crackers are made
THE TEST KITCHEN crackers are made at THE TEST KITCHEN using only the most carefully selected domestic ingredients.
1) Clean, premium quality schisandra berries are marinated in sugar to make schisandra extract
2) Well-matured schisandra extract is mixed into cracker dough made with brown rice flour and buckwheat flour.
3) Crackers are formed and put into the oven then baked at a precise temperature for a certain amount of time for optimal taste and texture
4) Schisandra Crackers fresh out of the oven are cooled to fully bring out the cracker’s texture. After cooling, the crackers crunch like walking on dried leaves as you bite down and lingers in your mouth like crisp snow.
5) Now the Schisandra Crackers are ready. Are you planning on eating these deliciously crispy and sweet-tart treats all by yourself?
How to enjoy our Schisandra CrackersMade with carefully selected natural ingredients, THE TEST KITCHEN’s crackers go well with a wide variety of foods.
Did you think crackers were just plain, square, and flat bread?
Well…THE TEST KITCHEN products will change your idea of crackers.
Crackers are fun and you can be creative with how you eat themHere are some great ways to enjoy Schisandra Crackers.
Schisandrais sour at first and it leaves a sweet aftertaste.
Schisandra Crackers are great as canapé base.
For busy people with a modern lifestyle, canapés can be a simple meal.
You can create a sweet canapé with slices of banana and apple or combine vegetables like cucumber, parsley, olive with cheese, tuna or salmon.
Please don’t keep THE TEST KITCHEN crackers your little secret.
Express your gratitude towards the people you love and experience the joy of sharing.
Also, treat yourself to some of THE TEST KITCHEN cracker. The simple crackers come in small packets so you can carry them around in your purse or bag and enjoy them anywhere.
Bring People Together!
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1 packet (20g) / Total 5 servings (100g) Amount per serving Calories: 95, Carbohydrate 15g (5%), Sugars 5g, Protein 1g(2%), Fat 3.6g(7%), Saturated Fat 1.6g(11%), Trans-fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg(0%), Sodium 45mg(2%)
*( ) = Percent Daily Value
Ingredients Flour (Korean), schisandra extract (Korean)(schisandra, sugar), rice bran oil (Thai), buckwheat powder (Korean), brown rice powder(Korean), almond powder, organic unrefined sugar, coconut powder, dried cranberry(cranberry, sugar, sunflower oil), bamboo salt(Korean)
– THE TEST KITCHEN’s Schisandra Crackers are manufactured in a facility that processes soy. (Contains wheat & buckwheat)
– Without any preservatives, the crackers need to be consumed promptly upon opening to enjoy the crispy texture
– Expiration date is printed on the cracker box
– Crackers are like fresh flowers. Please store them in a well ventilated place out of sunlight
Packing and Delivery
– THE TEST KITCHEN takes utmost care to safely and quickly deliver the crackers to you and the people you care for
– Shipping is free for purchases over 40,000 won (shipping fee: 2,500won)
– Order cancellation due to change of heart should be made only before 3PM of business days. In case of order cancellation, please contact our customer center and check delivery status.
Returns and Exchanges
– Please understand that there may be restrictions to exchange and returns due to change of heart since our crackers are semi-perishable.
– Order cancellation due to change of heart can only be done before shipping. Please contact our customer office and check delivery status when cancelling your order.
– We do not accept return of opened/consumed or products that have perished after passing its shelf life. For specific inquiries regarding returns and exchanges please contact the customer center (after taking photo of the affected part).