Sun gold Yuzu Crackers
|Weight||100g, 5 packets|
Yuzu is a citrus fruit that is harvested in the winter season from November through February.
Containing 3 times more vitamin C than lemon, yuzu has traditionally been used to prevent cold. Although it has a bumpy and odd appearance, the aromatic fruit is filled with healthy vitamins and minerals.
How did yuzu transform into THE TEST KITCHEN crackers??
The sweet and aromatic Yuzu Crackers will sometimes console your heart.
THE TEST KITCHEN crackers are natural handmade crackers. The crackers are allergy-friendly as they contain no artificial additives, eggs, or milk.
Total 5 packets (100g)
1 serving: 1 packet
How Yuzu Crackers are made
THE TEST KITCHEN crackers are made at THE TEST KITCHEN using only the most carefully selected domestic ingredients.
1) Freshly harvested yuzu fruits are marinated in sugar to make yuzu extract
2) Well-matured yuzu extract is mixed into cracker dough made with comflour and brown rice flour.
3) Crackers are formed and put into the oven then baked at a precise temperature for a certain amount of time for optimal taste and texture
4) Yuzu Crackers fresh out of the oven are cooled to fully bring out the crispy texture
5) Now the Yuzu Crackers are ready. Are you planning on eating these deliciously crispy and refreshing treat all by yourself?
How to enjoy Yuzu Crackers
Made with carefully selected natural ingredients, THE TEST KITCHEN’s crackers go well with a wide variety of foods.
Did you think crackers were just plain, square, and flat bread?
Well…THE TEST KITCHEN products will change your idea of crackers.
Crackers are fun and you can be creative with how you eat them.
Now, before we go intothe best way to eat Yuzu Crackers…
Yuzu is a zesty and aromatic citrus fruit.
Unlike Schisandra Crackers, Yuzu Crackers have a sour aftertaste.
Yuzu Crackers are great with dairy products as well as coffee and tea
Dairy products taste great with the fresh taste of yuzu.
Vanilla ice cream and our Yuzu Crackers are a perfect match. You can use the ice cream as a dip or make an ice cream sandwich.
The next time you eat plain yoghurt, try loading up on delicious and healthy nutrients by adding crushed Yuzu Crackers, blueberries, and nuts.
Milk goes well with crackers but dunking the crackers into milk is no fun.
Crackers can also be eaten as cereal. Just break the crackers into big pieces and pour milk. The simple but great tasting meal will give you enough energy to start the day.
Please don’t keep THE TEST KITCHEN crackers your little secret.
Express your gratitude towards the people you love and experience the joy of sharing.
Also, treat yourself to some of THE TEST KITCHEN cracker. The simple crackers come in small packets so you can carry them around in your purse or bag and enjoy them anywhere.
Bring People Together!
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 1 packet (20g) / Total 5 servings (100g) Amount per serving Calories: 95, Carbohydrate 14g(4%), Sugars 5g, Protein 1g(2%), Fat 3.8g(7%), Saturated Fat 1.2g(8%), Trans-fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg(0%), Sodium 30mg(2%)
*( ) = Percent Daily Value
Ingredients Yuzu preserve (Korean)(yuzu, sugar), flour (Korean), rice bran oil (Thai), cornflour (Korean), almond powder, organic unrefined sugar, brown rice powder(Korean), coconut powder, bamboo salt(Korean)
– THE TEST KITCHEN’s Yuzu Crackers are manufactured in a facility that processes soy. (Contains wheat)
– Without any preservatives, the crackers need to be consumed promptly upon opening to enjoy the crispy texture
– Expiration date is printed on the cracker box
– Crackers are like fresh flowers. Please store them in a well ventilated place out of sunlight
Packing and Delivery
– THE TEST KITCHEN takes utmost care to safely and quickly deliver the crackers to you and the people you care for
– Shipping is free for purchases over 40,000 won (shipping fee: 2,500won)
– Order cancellation due to change of heart should be made only before 3PM of business days. In case of order cancellation, please contact our customer center and check delivery status.
Returns and Exchanges
– Please understand that there may be restrictions to exchange and returns due to change of heart since our crackers are semi-perishable.
– Order cancellation due to change of heart can only be done before shipping. Please contact our customer office and check delivery status when cancelling your order.
– We do not accept return of opened/consumed or products that have perished after passing its shelf life. For specific inquiries regarding returns and exchanges please contact the customer center (after taking photo of the affected part).